- Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping is based on the subtotal in your cart.
- Shipping in the USA
- Orders from $0 to $34 are charged $3.50 for shipping
- Orders from $35 to $119 are charged $6 for shipping
- Orders from $120 to $179 are charged $10 for shipping
- Orders from $180 to $249 are charged $15 for shipping
- Orders from $250+ have FREE SHIPPING
- Shipping to Canada
- Orders from $0 to $34 are charged $8 for shipping
- Orders from $35 to $119 are charged $12 for shipping
- Orders from $120 to $179 are charged $20 for shipping
- Orders from $180 to $249 are charged $35 for shipping
- Orders from $250+ are charged $20 for shipping
- Shipping to All Other Countries
- Orders from $0 to $34 are charged $12 for shipping
- Orders from $35 to $119 are charged $25 for shipping
- Orders from $120 to $179 are charged $35 for shipping
- Orders from $180 to $249 are charged $45 for shipping
- Orders from $250+ are charged $25 for shipping
- Orders are shipped out via USPS First Class or USPS Priority mail within 1-3 business days of your order.
- Returns & Replacements
- Returns are accepted for a period of 30 days from your order date. Merchandise must be returned in new/unused condition. You will receive a credit for the price of the products minus the shipping/handling charge on your order.
- Exchanges on defective merchandise are available for a period of 30 days from your order date. The difference in price of your orders will be credited or charged. We will ship the replacement items when we receive your original order. We will pay for the cost of shipping the new items back to you. You will only be responsible for any price differences and the shipping of your original order back to us.
- When making an exchange, please contact us with the new items you want in place of your original order.
- Payment Declined FMF Settings/ Payment Failed Error Message: The most common ordering issue is not having the payment go through. This is usually do to a mismatch of the billing address of the credit card used for the purchase. Our system is set up to deny all payments that are a billing mismatch. That means that the address / zip code on the order have to be correct in order for the order to process. The fault in cases such as this often times lies with the credit card companies. The billing address you enter and the one that your credit card company has on file are often times not the same. The easiest and best solution to this is to call the phone number on the back of your credit card. Ask them what address they have on file for you and you may notice that they give you something that is either incorrect or old. The most common error in billing addresses that that your credit card company has your last address on file. After verifying and/or correcting the address that is on file with the credit card company, try ordering with us again. It will probably go through this time. If you are experiencing issues with ordering, don't hessitate to email us. We will be more than happy to help walk you through the process of order troubleshooting.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express
- Viewing Orders
- You are able to view your past and current orders after logging into our shopping cart.
- Privacy & Security
This privacy statement explains data collection and use practices of DndDice.com owned by EdgeVision Inc. By accessing the Site, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in this privacy statement.
The Site may collect certain anonymous information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. None of this information is personally-identifiable. This anonymous information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends, and administer the Site. Use of your Personal Information: The personal information The Website collects will be used to provide the service(s) or carry out the transaction(s) you have requested or authorized.
The Website may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served to The Website, or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of The Website and our family of Web sites; or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of The Website employees, users of The Website products or services, or members of the public.
Please be aware that this privacy statement and the choices you make on the Site will not necessarily apply to personal information you may have provided to The Website in the context of other, separately operated, The Website products or services. Access to your Personal Information: Customer information collected by The Website stored at our database, plus sent back to The Website. You can review and edit information stored at The Website by login to your account.
All artwork and original photography on dnddice.com is owned and copyrighted by EdgeVision Inc. No copies, duplication, downloading, or other use of proprietary photography is allowed without prior written permission. Any party caught illegally using copyrighted images will be served with legal action and prosecuted under the full extent of the law.
Security of your Personal Information: The Website is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. Additionally, when we transmit sensitive personal information over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to This Privacy Statement: We may occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the "last updated" date at the top of the privacy statement. For material changes to this privacy statement, we will notify you either by placing a prominent notice on the home page of our web site or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are protecting the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
Contact Information: The Website welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement. If you believe that The Website has not adhered to this privacy statement, please fill out the contact us form and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.